- Guerra F., Wegrzyn J., Fiehn O., Holliday J., Richards J., Stanton B., Sykes R., Davis M., Neale D. 2012. Association genetics of growth, water use efficiency, and chemical composition of wood in Populus trichocarpa . Advanced Hardwood Biofuels Northwest Annual Meeting. University of Washington, Boardman, Oregon. September 10 – September 12, 2012. Poster.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Landscape Genomic Approaches to Understanding Plant Adaptation to the Environment in Changing Climate. Workshop. WSL, Zuerich, Switzerland. February 8 – February 9, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Possibilities for genome sequencing in alpine forest tree species. AForGen Workshop. National Park Adamello-Brenta. Italy. June 25 – June 26, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Landscape approaches to studying plant adaptation in natural plant populations. New Phytologist Workshop: â€œEcological and Evolutionary Genomics of Plant Adaptationâ€. University of Aberdeen, United Kingdom. June 28 – June 29, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Forest Tree Genomics: Genome Sequencing (de novo and resequencing), Marker-Based Breeding and Landscape Genomics. Fronteras En Ecologia Y Evolucion Seminarios. Instituto fr Ecologia â€“ UNAM. Mexico City, Mexico. September 24, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Genomics of Adaptation in Relation to Changing Climate in Forest Trees. Invited Talk. Invited Talk at US Forest Service. Washington D.C. . November 8, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Landscape Genomics of North American Conifers.. Adaptive Landscape Genetics – current insights and future directions. Neuchatel, Switzerland. February 7 – February 8, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Pine Genomics and Breeding. International Conference: Genetic Improvement for Crop Development. InterContinental Hotel, Santiago, Chile. December 10 – December 11, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Landscape Genomics in Temperate Forest Ecosystems. CTFS Genomics Working Group. National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution. Washington D.C. . November 9, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Genomics-Based Breeding in Forest Trees: Are We There Yet and Why We Need a Reference Genome to Finish the Job. USDA – NIFA and DOE – BER Project Director Meeting. San Diego, California. January 13, 2012.
- Neale D.B. 2012. Pine Genomics and Breeding. U. of Talca. University of Talca. Talca, Chile. December 14, 2012.
- Neale D.B., Davis M., Eckert A., Fiehn O., Guerra F., Holliday J., Liechty J.D., Macaya-Sanz D., Martinez-Gonzalez S., Richards J., Shuren R., Stanton B., Sykes R., Thompson S., Tsai C.J., Vendramin G., Wegrzyn J., Yu J. 2012. Genomic Based Breeding in Poplar as a Bioenergy Crop. CIFAR Technology Conference XXXI. UC Davis Conference Center, UCDavis, CA. October 12, 2012.
- Shim D., Herr J.R., Addo-Quaye C., Neale D., Koch J., Carlson J.E. 2012. Candidate Genes for Beech Bark Disease Resistance in American Beech from Gene Network Analysis. Genetics of Fagaceae and Nothofagaceae, IUFRO2012 conference. University of Bordeaux, Talence, France. October 9 – October 12, 2012. Poster.
- Vasquez-Gross H., Figueroa B., Wegrzyn J., Gessler D., Aitken S.N., Dietze M., Holbrook M., Kliebenstien D., Matthews S., Oren R., Whetten R., Narro M., Neale D. 2012. Computational Solutions in Forest Tree Biology: Connecting Genomic, Ecological, and Physiological Repositories through Web Services and Ontologies . Plant & Animal Genome Conference XX. Town & County Resort, San Diego, CA. January 14 – January 18, 2012. Poster.
- Wegrzyn J., Figueroa B., Yu J., Liechty J., Vasquez-Gross H., Lin B., Zieve J., Neale D. 2012. Bioinformatic Solutions in Forest Genomics: Overview of the Resources from the TreeGenes Database . International Plant & Genome Conference XX. San Diego, California. January 16, 2012.
- Whetten R., Byram T., Wheeler N., McKeand S., Isik F., Huber D., Howe G., Nelson C.D., St Clair B., Wegrzyn J., Neale D. 2012. Conifer Translational Genomics Network: Bringing Genomics Based Breeding To Application. International Plant & Animal Conference XX. San Diego, California. January 15, 2012.
Meeting Abstracts by Year